| Login Help
Home header left
Give button


2019 Region 4 South - no contest - Wednesday 09/18/2019

The weather looked marginal at the task selection meeting and it was decided to wait until noon to have a second pilots meeting to decide “do we grid or call it off?”   By 10:30, CD Richard Kellerman decided to call the day due to worsening conditions and no positive change in the forecast weather.  Tonight we have Low Country Boil prepared by Head Chef Glenn Maxwell.


Addendum – John Seymore said “If it’s not raining I assemble,  If I assemble I fly”…….so he flew.   He took off about 3:00 for a four hour flight.   CD Kellerman said he did a high speed pass at 7:15 just to rub it in.

Posted: 9/18/2019


Search Posts

Recent Posts

Legal Notice

The SSA policy on member posting is located here