| Login Help
Home header left
Give button


Region 5 North - Tuesday after Pilot's meeting

Because of the forecast for T-storms and unsettled wx. in the area, the CD has cancelled the contest day.  For tomorrow the wx. is uncertain.  We expect a stalled cold front that will eventually turn to a warm front and track back north.  Its timing will determind whether tomorrow is a soaring day.

Posted by Leigh

Posted: 4/18/2017


Search Posts

Recent Posts

Legal Notice

The SSA policy on member posting is located here