| Login Help
Home header left
Give button


Region 2 North - Early Prognostic for Second Weekend

Looks to me based on the NAM (Friday) and GFS (Friday-Sunday) that we have a fighting chance of flying all three days OR none of the three days.  Each day has potential but also some issues, so we'll just wait until the short range forecasts kick in.   I'd say I'm guardedly optimistic. 

Point being, we need to be ready to hit the ground running on Friday morning. 
I'll plan to be up late Thursday night after work.

Posted: 6/9/2015


Search Posts

Recent Posts

Legal Notice

The SSA policy on member posting is located here