| Login Help
Home header left
Give button


Standard Class Nationals - Afternoon report

No tasks again today.

Better air continues to approach Chilhowee, though more slowly than we'd like.  This morning, it looked as if we might have decent conditions by mid-afternoon.  Gliders were gridded and waiting, but by 3pm only limited sun was on the ground and temperatures were well short of what's needed for motorless aviation.  The day was thus cancelled - we'll try again tomorrow.


Posted: 9/2/2013


Search Posts

Recent Posts

Legal Notice

The SSA policy on member posting is located here